There are newer employer reviews for Jagged Peak

My Jagged Peak experience is very positive.

I have been working at Jagged Peak

Pros

Jagged Peak is a "happening" place to work. It is very exciting to be on the cutting edge of our industry. There is a great group of people here. The team concept is alive and well. Jagged Peak treats its employees as their greatest resource. I really feel that. Despite the downturn in the economy this past couple years they have continued to show their interest in their employees with award programs, company events, newsletters, special promotions. We recently had a really nice Christmas Party. The Company benefits are very good - from health-related benefits to paid time off. There is a genuine concern for family here. Our family comes first to Jagged Peak. If special time is needed for a family matter, it is worked out. There are always little rewards for people that have had a deadline crunch or a particularly stressful time at work. Jagged Peak cares about its employees.

Jagged Peak cultivates partnerships with its clients. Their problems are our problems and we work together to resolve issues for the benefit of the client and their customer. The Company constantly looks for ways to improve and provide faster, better, more innovative services. As Jagged Peak employees, we have a stake in the Company. Jagged Peak provides a stock ownership program. As employees it is in our best interest to be proactive in our service to our clients.

I know that this company will be here tomorrow and well into the future. I am happy to be part of the journey.

Cons

At times there is a disconnect in communication. It generally comes full circle, but the word needs to get out faster and more efficiently so the solution can be executed.

Advice to Management

Middle management needs to take the necessary time to mentor their employees. Too much is taken for granted. Sometimes they forget that their success is contingent upon the success of their subordinates.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Company Review

Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Business Intelligence Analyst in Tampa, FL

I worked at Jagged Peak

Pros

Management is supportive.
    Co-workers are very friendly.
    Healthy Challenges that always keep you busy.
    Great environment to learn.

Cons

None that I can think of.

2. Great Place

I have been working at Jagged Peak

Pros

Fast paced environment, challenging, and nice group of people.

Cons

Nothing major to comment on.