Jagged Peak

www.jaggedpeak.com

My Jagged Peak experience is very positive.

ProsJagged Peak is a "happening" place to work. It is very exciting to be on the cutting edge of our industry. There is a great group of people here. The team concept is alive and well. Jagged Peak treats its employees as their greatest resource. I really feel that. Despite the downturn in the economy this past couple years they have continued to show their interest in their employees with award programs, company events, newsletters, special promotions. We recently had a really nice Christmas Party. The Company benefits are very good - from health-related benefits to paid time off. There is a genuine concern for family here. Our family comes first to Jagged Peak. If special time is needed for a family matter, it is worked out. There are always little rewards for people that have had a deadline crunch or a particularly stressful time at work. Jagged Peak cares about its employees.

Jagged Peak cultivates partnerships with its clients. Their problems are our problems and we work together to resolve issues for the benefit of the client and their customer. The Company constantly looks for ways to improve and provide faster, better, more innovative services. As Jagged Peak employees, we have a stake in the Company. Jagged Peak provides a stock ownership program. As employees it is in our best interest to be proactive in our service to our clients.

I know that this company will be here tomorrow and well into the future. I am happy to be part of the journey.

ConsAt times there is a disconnect in communication. It generally comes full circle, but the word needs to get out faster and more efficiently so the solution can be executed.

Advice to Senior ManagementMiddle management needs to take the necessary time to mentor their employees. Too much is taken for granted. Sometimes they forget that their success is contingent upon the success of their subordinates.

It is an average company

Systems Administrator II (Current Employee) Tampa, FL

I have been working at Jagged Peak full-time for less than a year

Pros: their product is promising, people are not bad Cons: hardly any work/life balance, pretty demanding Advice to Senior Management: it is decent, cannot complain No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Some good people, CEO is a hot head

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Jagged Peak full-time

Pros: Worked with some really nice folks there. They have… Cons: The CEO likes to yell at his employees / accuse them of "stealing their… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on execution. Value your employees. Autonomy, mastery,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Jagged Peak.

Worked for Jagged Peak? Contribute to the Community!