Jamba Juice
www.jambajuice.com Emeryville, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

When no one knows what's right

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSmoothies are good, co-workers can be great, and customers are usually awesome. When you have a good team, the environment is fun and work is really easy. When you're stuck with slackers, people who are quitting soon, or those who can get away a lot because the manager likes them, it's terrible.

ConsIf your manager sets a bad example for the team, you're usually expected to either blend in with that mentality or be shunned. Good managers make for a great team, though. This includes lower management.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be hypocritical. Don't sexually harass your employees. Don't be racist. Don't take on unnecessary tasks. DO talk to your team members like they're human beings.

Profit over health

Team Member (Current Employee)

I have been working at Jamba Juice part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I have met some amazing people. Cons: Company is more interested in sales than customers. Advice to Senior Management: If you care about customers health you should totally retool… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pretty good experience.

I have been working at Jamba Juice

Pros: This job is very easy and little supervision and you get… Cons: This is a franchise company so the owner of my… Advice to Senior Management: NO advice More
There are newer reviews on Jamba Juice.

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jamba Juice reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jamba Juice CEO James D. White. All reviews posted anonymously by Jamba Juice employees.