There are newer employer reviews for Jamba Juice

I've had better jobs

Current Employee - Team Member  in  Scottsdale, AZ
Current Employee - Team Member in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Jamba Juice part-time for less than a year

Pros

It's very easy, with a fun, bright environment, possibility to become a shift lead. The customers are a lot nicer than, say, coffee customers. Good for a high school student, not much else. Company makes a lot of revenues and offers a free smoothie during shift.

Cons

Management (in my district) is not good. There are some sketchy happenings with the "uppers." Management uses swear words and provides unprofessional environment, demoralizing the staff. Starting pay is 20 cents over minimum wage. Limited hours, unable to pay my bills. Note: this is a privately owned district, not corporate. It may be different in california.

Treat employees with respect. Grace begets grace. Training needs to come up to date with technology.

306 Other Employee Reviews for Jamba Juice (View Most Recent)

Free smoothies are the best part

Former Employee - Team Lead  in  Roseville, CA
    Former Employee - Team Lead in Roseville, CA

I worked at Jamba Juice part-time for more than a year

Pros

Good HS/College PT job for someone friendly.

Cons

Hectic, busy, stressful, lack of clear directions sometimes.

Just calm down and let people thrive.

Poor work environment and horrible wages

Former Employee - Barista  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Barista in New York, NY

I worked at Jamba Juice part-time for more than a year

Pros

If you just need a job, it's easy to get hired here. A very small pro, you get 50% off as an employee.

Cons

They start you off on minimum wage, but don't expect to get a raise. Managers will generally sit in the back and do nothing for the entire day, even when the store is busy. The employee turn over rate is extremely high, and team building rarely occurs.

Treat your employees like people and stop manipulating them to get ahead in your own career. When the store is busy, please go to the front to help out. When it comes to hiring people, please don't just hire the first person that asks.

There are newer employer reviews for Jamba Juice

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!