Jamba Juice

www.jambajuice.com
  www.jambajuice.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jamba Juice

Top notch healthy smoothies and an enjoyable work environment

Former Employee - Team Member in Issaquah, WA
Former Employee - Team Member in Issaquah, WA

I worked at Jamba Juice part-time (more than an year)

Pros

The employees at both my store and others were very energetic and fun to be around. The smoothie you learn to create and get to enjoy are very healthy and taste really good. The hours of work were very flexible and it wasn't hard getting someone to cover for you if an emergency came up.

Cons

There are times during the day, during school hours, when not many customers come in and the job gets really boring and it's hard to find things to do. With that free time comes a lot of tedious cleaning to do with all the fresh products the store carries.

I would recommend giving more than one smoothy per shift to employees when they have a shift longer than 4 hours.

330 Other Employee Reviews for Jamba Juice (View Most Recent)

Team Member

Former Employee - Team Member in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Team Member in San Diego, CA

I worked at Jamba Juice part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The hire a lot of young people, so everyone was my age and i could get along with everyone. I think the hours are very fexiable and perfect for a hihg school student

Cons

Horrible rasies even if you've been there a long time. Constant cleaning and the manager take their job way to seriously. Got a new boss and he was very mean and degrading to us.

Challenging, consistent, rewarding.

Current Employee - Shift Lead in Walnut Creek, CA
    Current Employee - Shift Lead in Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at Jamba Juice full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As is with anywhere you work, there's lots of opportunity for self-growth if you pay attention to the lessons taught by the job, the workers, and the management.

Cons

Patience-tempering, but necessary prep work and detail cleaning.

Opt to have more mediated discussions with employees having issues with one another to avoid workplace drama and other morale-rending shenanigans. A stronger, more unified core of workers makes for an infinitely more enjoyable (and efficient) work experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Jamba Juice