Jamba Juice

www.jambajuice.com
  www.jambajuice.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jamba Juice

Now I can't stop getting smoothies!

Current Employee - Team Member in Malibu, CA
Current Employee - Team Member in Malibu, CA

I have been working at Jamba Juice part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I worked at Jamba through Sodexo at my university for only one month, because of other students stopping work for finals. Though I ended up with worse grades than I should have, I really enjoyed my time here. Jamba, at least at my school, had very high levels of integrity, especially cleanliness. My coworkers were very friendly, helpful, and efficient. Plus, you get to have smoothies people forget or try samples. I have absolutely no complaints and being at an extremely ethical and efficient business made me realize the difference between that and kinda shady, unethical chains to work at. It was also fun to make smoothies and I learned all about Jamba's secret menu. On slow days, I also experimented with my own concoctions haha. Jamba is also a well-known name, and it helps getting another job at a food industry or smoothie/drink place.

Cons

Thanks to tax, the $9.00 higher-than-minimum-wage pay dropped to about $7.00, below minimum wage, but I'm not sure how it works at other places.

It can be kinda hectic in rush hours, and cleaning up, (especially with two or less people) is a major pain in the rear.

I liked jamba before, and thought I'd get sick of it, but to be honest, after working only a month, now I can't stop drinking jamba juice, I love it so much. There goes my money....

338 Other Employee Reviews for Jamba Juice (View Most Recent)

It was a fun job

Former Employee - Team Member in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Team Member in San Diego, CA

I worked at Jamba Juice part-time (less than an year)

Pros

discounted smoothies, good training, good sales experience.

Cons

crappy supervisors, tips were stolen by employees.

hire some decent supervisors.

It was...interesting

Former Employee - Team Member in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Team Member in Tampa, FL

I worked at Jamba Juice part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great smoothies, great staff, great environment. The managers were really on top of their staff.

Cons

Low wage, long hours, strict rules, little upward mobility, necessity to meet sales quotas, wearing banana man suit in hot summer weather

The banana man suit is demeaning.

There are newer employer reviews for Jamba Juice