There are newer employer reviews for Jamba Juice

It was a fun job

Former Employee - Team Member  in  San Diego, CA
Former Employee - Team Member in San Diego, CA

I worked at Jamba Juice part-time for less than a year

Pros

discounted smoothies, good training, good sales experience.

Cons

crappy supervisors, tips were stolen by employees.

hire some decent supervisors.

304 Other Employee Reviews for Jamba Juice (View Most Recent)

Now I can't stop getting smoothies!

Current Employee - Team Member  in  Malibu, CA
    Current Employee - Team Member in Malibu, CA

I have been working at Jamba Juice part-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked at Jamba through Sodexo at my university for only one month, because of other students stopping work for finals. Though I ended up with worse grades than I should have, I really enjoyed my time here. Jamba, at least at my school, had very high levels of integrity, especially cleanliness. My coworkers were very friendly, helpful, and efficient. Plus, you get to have smoothies people forget or try samples. I have absolutely no complaints and being at an extremely ethical and efficient business made me realize the difference between that and kinda shady, unethical chains to work at. It was also fun to make smoothies and I learned all about Jamba's secret menu. On slow days, I also experimented with my own concoctions haha. Jamba is also a well-known name, and it helps getting another job at a food industry or smoothie/drink place.

Cons

Thanks to tax, the $9.00 higher-than-minimum-wage pay dropped to about $7.00, below minimum wage, but I'm not sure how it works at other places.

It can be kinda hectic in rush hours, and cleaning up, (especially with two or less people) is a major pain in the rear.

I liked jamba before, and thought I'd get sick of it, but to be honest, after working only a month, now I can't stop drinking jamba juice, I love it so much. There goes my money....

A great experience for young people

I worked at Jamba Juice part-time

Pros

The atmosphere in every location is hands down, the best in the business

Cons

My location closed, and I got laid off

There are newer employer reviews for Jamba Juice

Worked for Jamba Juice? Contribute to the Community!