www.jambajuice.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jamba Juice

Former Employee - Team Lead in New York, NY
Former Employee - Team Lead in New York, NY

I worked at Jamba Juice

Pros

reviews every six months with .10-.40 raise. great opportunities for advancement. great team to work with. and great environment still love this place

Cons

to me there is no downside to working at Jamna Juice, they are very flexible and listen to your needs.

you are doing a great job, best job ive ever had, and hopefully going back soon. keep it up people

338 Other Employee Reviews for Jamba Juice (View Most Recent)

Revew of Jamba Juice

Former Employee - Team Member in Pasadena, CA
    Former Employee - Team Member in Pasadena, CA

I worked at Jamba Juice

Pros

It's a fun environment and you meet a lot of cool young people when you work at Jamba Juice. Depending on who the supervisor is, you also get to have fun fridays, where you wear fun hats while working.

Cons

It can be very tiring, especially if you work in a hot place. I worked in Los Angeles and San Diego, where the weather can be very hot. When it gets hot, more customers come in and making smoothies and carrying the heavy sorbet and ice cream can be heavy.

There is usually a general manager of the specific franchise of Jamba Juice. You start as a team member and can get promoted to Shift Manager. Every hour, there is at least one shift manager and only shift mangers can close and open. It's a great leadership opportunity.

OKAY

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I worked at Jamba Juice

Pros

Fun atmosphere and awesome people. Great place to work depending on your manager. I loved the drinks but they can be unhealthy!

Cons

Typical slave job. Minimum wage pay, could not transfer the same pay to different locations. Just a job for me. not a career.

MAKE each location fun and enjoyable to have consistent employees. Avoid high turnover by not being flexible and understanding.

There are newer employer reviews for Jamba Juice