Jamba Juice

www.jambajuice.com
  www.jambajuice.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jamba Juice

It was a good place to work during high school with friends, but the job gets monotonous after a while

Former Employee - Team Member in Foster City, CA
Former Employee - Team Member in Foster City, CA

I worked at Jamba Juice

Pros

The hours were very flexible for a student.
All of my coworkers were upbeat, personable, and friendly
My bosses were easy going

Cons

Must be on feet whole time
annoying customers to deal with

Jamba juice is a great place work, but some of the team leads who were only a year older were sometimes on a power trip

337 Other Employee Reviews for Jamba Juice (View Most Recent)

Great side job.

Current Employee - Team Member in Kaneohe, HI
    Current Employee - Team Member in Kaneohe, HI

I have been working at Jamba Juice

Pros

This has been my weekend job for the past 5 years. Its a fun, energetic environment, a lot different than my Monday-Friday line of work.

Cons

It can be a physically demanding job, especially when it gets hot outside the customers start to fill the lobby to cool off with smoothies.

It is sometimes hard to focus on a rolling target when there are so many new initiatives coming down from the top......oatmeal, flatbreads, cutting labor, mystery shops, new recipes, new proportions, etc.

Good First Job

Former Employee - Team Lead in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - Team Lead in San Jose, CA

I worked at Jamba Juice

Pros

I started as a team member, moved on to training mentor, and ultimately advanced to team lead (shift manager) before leaving. It was nice to be promoted to leadership roles at a young age. The company culture emphasized the right things, such as empowerment, integrity and balance. Generally, managers were very respectful and listened to lower-level employees.

Cons

As a student, I was scheduled to work too many hours and the store was frequently understaffed. The job itself, while simple, got quite stressful at times.

Understand that full-time students can't be expected to work 30+ hour weeks. Hire and schedule more people during times you know it will be busy. Hold everyone to the same standards.

There are newer employer reviews for Jamba Juice