There are newer employer reviews for Jameson Inns

I am very happy working at The Jameson Inn.

Current Employee - Front Desk Clerk in Greeneville, TN
Current Employee - Front Desk Clerk in Greeneville, TN

Pros

The people that I work with at the Jameson Inn are very professional, polite, considerate and caring people. To me it kind of feels like a family working together to achieve the same goals to make the Jameson Inn a great place to stay and a great place to work.

Cons

Probably the only thing I could say is a downside is the pay. Since I do both housekeeping and some front desk, I see all the hard work that everyone does. We all work hard and sometimes $7.50 an hour just doesnt seem enough.

Other Employee Reviews for Jameson Inns

1. it is a great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA

Pros

hospitality is the biggest plus.

Cons

pay and the shift i work

This was the worst job I have ever had.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Harrisonburg, VA

Pros

The only pro that i experienced from this job was working with the public and meeting new people every day.

Cons

There is absolutley no room for advancement, staffing was always an issue and we were required to work double shifts to keep the front desk maintained at all times while the manager sat at home and wouldn't answer any calls to assist the employees if there was an issue. The employees who not actually doing their job duties we're somehow always off the hook no matter what they did while the others fought hard to keep the hotel running.

Advice to Management

Close the Harrisonburg Jameson or terminate the current manager. i was degraded and humiliated in front of other employees on a daily basis.