Janicki Industries

www.janicki.com

Great company with great potential

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sedro-Woolley, WA

ProsGreat, dedicated people getting the job done through hard work and ingenuity. Family owned, the janicki leadership can be scatterbrained, but they have high moral character.

ConsSo many ideas and directions to go, we are still at the adolexcent stage, things are loose and fast here. If you can't stand a managed level of chaos, this place can get to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop losing great employees by not paying them enough. Focus your efforts and business goals, communicate them to your employees, and let everyone in on the plan. Give your employees more vacation!

Nurishing employment

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sedro Woolley, WA

I have been working at Janicki Industries

Pros: The best career starting point in the area. If you are interested in… Cons: They need to find themselves, which they are still searching.… Advice to Senior Management: Please find out how to get where you would like to get without… More

Good place to work, but not without issues.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Sedro Woolley, WA

I worked at Janicki Industries

Pros: Creative, entrepreneurial, cutting edge, fast pace Cons: Shifting priorities, not-invented-here syndrome, change resistance, weak pay structure Advice to Senior Management: Bring wages into line with industry, reign in strong personalities… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Janicki Industries.

Worked for Janicki Industries? Contribute to the Community!