There are newer employer reviews for Janicki Industries

Good place to work, but not without issues.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sedro Woolley, WA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sedro Woolley, WA

I worked at Janicki Industries

Pros

Creative, entrepreneurial, cutting edge, fast pace

Cons

Shifting priorities, not-invented-here syndrome, change resistance, weak pay structure

Bring wages into line with industry, reign in strong personalities who drown out good ideas

10 Other Employee Reviews for Janicki Industries (View Most Recent)

Great place to start

I have been working at Janicki Industries full-time

Pros

Great place to begin in aerospace. A place to grow in experience and a launching pad for any career.

Cons

Not much. This really is a great place to work.

Poor culture. Watch your back.

I have been working at Janicki Industries full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Decent pay for starting out. If you've got a good attitude, you'll get some good training. Aerospace industry experience. Good benefits.

Cons

I've been here several months now, and have been constantly frustrated. There is company-wide attitude problem. I've been instructed often to slow down because they don't have anything to do after this or that task. Most people catch on to how to look busy while getting nothing significant done. Bosses seem to enjoy walking around catching people doing something wrong. A new hire is only trained if an experienced employee is forced to train them. There seems to be a widespread idea that training someone means you'll lose your job to them. The culture seems poisonous, and very few stick it out a long time. I've managed to get certified in things I already knew how to do (forklift, manlift, etc), but little opportunity on the horizon.

Act like your employees are on your side. Take a close enough look to see who actually wants to be there, and wants to do good work. Give opportunities to those that show they want it. Simple enough, right?

There are newer employer reviews for Janicki Industries