Janssen

There are newer employer reviews for Janssen

Interestingly challenging.

Current Employee - Quality Systems  in  Malvern, PA
Current Employee - Quality Systems in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Janssen

Pros

The company is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within the pharmaceutical world. I know the recent ups and downs seem negative, but things are getting better.

Cons

Within my local site, the chance for opportunity is forever blooming. My only issue is that I like to become the best at what ever I am doing and the opportunity for promotion has passed by me several times because management is afraid to submit the requisition. My only opportunity I see in advancement is to take another position within another department for the same organization.

I would like to see management apply some level of formality for promoting individuals within their respective departments. Some individuals like where they work, and don't want to move around the company seeking for a higher position.

36 Other Employee Reviews for Janssen (View Most Recent)

Great summer experience

Current Employee - Marketing Intern  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Marketing Intern in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Janssen as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Awesome work-life balance, very positive learning environment. The people I did work closely with were outstanding people and very smart. I learned so much during my placement and would highly recommend it. It's a very successful company and difficult to get in, so if you do get in you should take advantage.

Cons

My intern experience was poorer than most at the company. I was close with a lot of interns and they were given adequate responsibility and included in many meetings and activities. I felt like an outsider most of my time there, with my hiring manager being quite poor at following our progress or even delegating us work. A lot of time was spent trying to figure out what to do with ourselves.

Great Company

I have been working at Janssen as a contractor

Pros

Great life-work balance at this company

Cons

Difficult to full time employment

There are newer employer reviews for Janssen

Worked for Janssen? Contribute to the Community!