Jason's Deli
www.jasonsdeli.com Beaumont, TX 5000+ Employees

Best job i've had...well out of 3 jobs haha

Driver (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsWell, min wage plus tips is pretty cool...I go in at 4 and get out no later than 11. the staff is very friendly I don't ever feel like "Uhhh i don't wanna go to work" the customers are very nice. the opportunity for advancement is there IF you take advantage of it. i plan on applying for an internship and then i will strive for a GM position.

ConsI bag orders, take orders, take deliveries, clean the to go side, sweep, stock, make catering trays, bus tables, spot sweep, run inside orders...all this is much more than my job calls for and i'm never asked to do these things yet I have yet to receive any kind of acknowledgement. The GM ignores me, but other than that its a cool job.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs far as this deli goes, you guys are doing awesome.

My time at jason was pretty good

Delco (Former Employee)
    Chattanooga, TN

I worked at Jason's Deli

Pros: The company its self is a good company as far… Cons: The 2nd GM is lacking - Black and Female Managers… Advice to Senior Management: Do not promote because someone fits the image, promote because… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

People were very respectful and professional at this establishment.

Food Assembly and Prep (Former Employee)
    Sarasota, FL

I worked at Jason's Deli

Pros: The team that worked here were very cohesive and communication among everybody was very good. Even under heavy pressure everybody still pulled… Cons: The only downside I had to working at this Jason's Deli (and you will find this at alot of places, I've worked all around the… Advice to Senior Management: The management crew here were really good, one thing that was unfortunate was that if you spoke mostly Spanish there, you could get away with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Jason's Deli.

Worked for Jason's Deli? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jason's Deli reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jason's Deli CEO Joe Tortorice Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Jason's Deli employees.