Jason's Deli

There are newer employer reviews for Jason's Deli

A good place to work.

Former Employee - Catering in Broomfield, CO
Former Employee - Catering in Broomfield, CO

I worked at Jason's Deli part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Managers are well trained and cohesive. Catering delivery drivers make great tips. Duties fair amongst employees on shift. Great food that I never got tired of.

Cons

When you carefully and efficiently deliver a $600+ catering order and the ordering company fails to leave a tip...

Keep up the good work.

158 Other Employee Reviews for Jason's Deli (View Most Recent)

Fun but Stressful

Current Employee - General Manager in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - General Manager in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at Jason's Deli full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great managers, customers, Core Values and opportunities for advancement. Jason's is a fun place to work and we are encouraged to make an impact on our employees, guests, fellow managers and community. Excellent benefits and competitive wages.

Cons

Highly stressful! Lack of advertising on behalf of the company makes growth difficult. Lack of support from the corporate office can make life inside a deli very frustrating. Very long work days can be trying. Frequently receiving mixed messages from upper management (cut payroll but staff more people?!) can be confusing. Sometimes the chaos can be overwhelming.

Focus on what is important. Having the right cover sheet for "TPS reports" is a waste of time. The people in the corporate office seem to have no idea what it is like to work in a deli daily. There are oo many changes, too frequently to keep up with them all! K.I.S.S.

Easy and relaxed environment.

Former Employee - Line Cook/End in Murfreesboro, TN
    Former Employee - Line Cook/End in Murfreesboro, TN

I worked at Jason's Deli part-time (less than an year)

Pros

The work environment is calm, clean, and friendly. The schedule is usually on the lighter side and flexible week to week. Anyone could grasp the basics on the first week of training.

Cons

Minimum wage pay with scarce chance for promotion or significant raise. Over and under scheduling too many or too few workers week by week.

Hire more enthusiastic employees and less nonchalant burn outs.

There are newer employer reviews for Jason's Deli