Javelin Marketing Group
www.javelin.mg Dallas, TX 150 to 499 Employees

a great stable place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prosturnover seems low here. the people are generally quite nice and management is very approachable. you're trusted to do your work without any micro-managing.

Consbeing smart doesn't necessarily mean anything - it's about who you have drinks with. communication from upper management is minimal, so you don't always know what's about to hit the fan.

Incompetent and Backstabbing

Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at Javelin Marketing Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: - Tough work environment that will force you to get creative with your solutions, every day a mental challenge - You will… Cons: - Leadership is virtually non-existent and largely incompetent - Technical solutions are smoke and mirrors - No recognition of talent if you're a developer: if you write… Advice to Senior Management: - Take responsibility - Address problems, don't point fingers and allow… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Jettisoned or lost talent, not forward-looking

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Javelin Marketing Group

Pros: - Laid back work environment. - Get paid reliably regardless of effort… Cons: - Laid off employees repeatedly. Cycles of hiring in between. General churn as well. - Suggestions for process improvement went largely ignored if coming from below.… Advice to Senior Management: Nope. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Javelin Marketing Group.

Worked for Javelin Marketing Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Javelin Marketing Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Javelin Marketing Group CEO Pam Larrick. All reviews posted anonymously by Javelin Marketing Group employees.