Good compensation, Decent Manager

Current Employee - WTX Consultant in New Hudson, MI
Current Employee - WTX Consultant in New Hudson, MI

Pros

I got a good hourly rate in addition to two weeks vacation and paid holidays. Other companies that pay per hour do not provide paid time off. The Account Manager took me out for dinner occasionally and was pleasant to work with. Our health care was Blue Cross/Blue Shield. I was notified of other opportunities including one to allow working from home.

Cons

Surprisingly the time sheets were not automated. I scanned my signed timesheet to payroll. The payroll team was not current on reciprocal agreement that would allow Illinois residents to work IN STATE in Michigan. The holiday party was awkward and in an unknown location.

Advice to Management

Automate Timekeeping. That's a pain when my manager isn't in the office and there were two timesheets, one for Jawood and one for the client. Overall you offer a good package and I would work here again.

Other Employee Reviews for Jawood

I am not a satisfied employee

Current Employee - Consultant in Southfield, MI
    Current Employee - Consultant in Southfield, MI

Pros

Good consulting company for beginners and mid level experienced professionals. They are good at finding opportunites.

Cons

Salaries are not on par. There is no career path. You get stuck with what you are doing.

Advice to Management

Compensation should be based skills and experience. Need to frequently consul with the Consultant and find what they are good at and place them accordingly.

2. I started with a couple of months appointment which ended in a lengthy stay.

Former Employee - Worked In A Legal Department in Detroit, MI
    Former Employee - Worked In A Legal Department in Detroit, MI

I worked at Jawood full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The person I worked for was very pleasant to work with.

Cons

not a guaranteed job, you know if you are staying at the last minute.