There are newer employer reviews for Jeg's

Fun environment for car people - just know your place

Former Employee - Inventory Control in Delaware, OH
Former Employee - Inventory Control in Delaware, OH

I worked at Jeg's

Pros

Good people, fair benefits, neat environment, if you like performance cars - this is "Toy's R Us" for big kids.

Cons

You must know your place - unless you've been there 20+ years, don't try to express an opinion that may improve things, you are not yet to that level! If you are OK being a "worker bee" for that long and then being able to speak, you'll do fine!

Try bypassing some of the "good old boys" and listening to ALL your employees - some might surprise you with their insights!

7 Other Employee Reviews for Jeg's (View Most Recent)

A great experience in the area of high performance parts and accessories selling to the racing community

Current Employee - Supervisor/Manager in Delaware, OH
    Current Employee - Supervisor/Manager in Delaware, OH

I have been working at Jeg's full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

If you have a passion for high performance automotive, this is a great place to work. Good benefits including profit share and possible monthly bonuses

Cons

Hours required to work depending on the job requirements and increased demands and stress during the busy season with reduced coverage

Always be a step ahead of the game regarding foreseeing the proper amount of employment coverage and solving/correcting opportunities at the macro level.

STAY AWAY!

I worked at Jeg's full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Clean restrooms, nice building, I am into motorsports so that made it more exciting.

Cons

Worked there for 5 months. After starting my boss didn't talk to me for 3 and a half days not even a hello, nice to meet you, NO acknowledgement of my existance. Don't voice your opinion, especially to the good old boys and owners. Owners have no idea what they are doing and will turn on you in an instant and when they do you better cover your hiney! Your days are numbered at that point. Make you work 9 hours a day on salary (7am to 5pm). They let me go 2 days before I was eligible for unemployment. hmmmmmm. Too much to put on here.

Owners need to leave.