Fun environment for car people - just know your place

Former Employee - Inventory Control  in  Delaware, OH
Former Employee - Inventory Control in Delaware, OH

I worked at Jeg's

Pros

Good people, fair benefits, neat environment, if you like performance cars - this is "Toy's R Us" for big kids.

Cons

You must know your place - unless you've been there 20+ years, don't try to express an opinion that may improve things, you are not yet to that level! If you are OK being a "worker bee" for that long and then being able to speak, you'll do fine!

Try bypassing some of the "good old boys" and listening to ALL your employees - some might surprise you with their insights!

Other Reviews for Jeg's

A great experience in the area of high performance parts and accessories selling to the racing community

Current Employee - Supervisor/Manager  in  Delaware, OH
    Current Employee - Supervisor/Manager in Delaware, OH

I have been working at Jeg's full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

If you have a passion for high performance automotive, this is a great place to work. Good benefits including profit share and possible monthly bonuses

Cons

Hours required to work depending on the job requirements and increased demands and stress during the busy season with reduced coverage

Always be a step ahead of the game regarding foreseeing the proper amount of employment coverage and solving/correcting opportunities at the macro level.

The worst experience of my life.

Former Employee - Assistant Buyer  in  Delaware, OH
    Former Employee - Assistant Buyer in Delaware, OH

I worked at Jeg's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The discount was good until they reduced it such to make more profit to compensate for the failure that is free shipping on all orders. I made lots of contacts that allowed myself to move on to a much better company.

Cons

The most abusive relationship of any kind that I have endured. I would wish this kind of treatment and disrespect on no one. 50% turn over in the three years I was there.

Treat your employees fair, they are the key to your success.

There are newer employer reviews for Jeg's.

Worked for Jeg's? Contribute to the Community!