There are newer employer reviews for Jeitosa Group International

Jeitosa is a great place to work

I have been working at Jeitosa Group International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

All employees work remotely and are trusted to perform with a high level of individual accountability. Team work is emphasized and rewarded. It is a culture that encourages growth, development and learning. Very smart use of social networking technologies to keep everyone connected and to reduce travel. Especially Consultants, other firms have employees on the road 50-100% of the time. Jeitosa is around 20-40%. What a quality of life improvement.

Cons

Working remotely can be isolating for some and you have to work at staying in touch with everyone a bit more than if you were in an office. People have to be more proactive, you cannot wait for things to come to you. You have to reach out.

Keep the "the open door" open as the company grows. Add more internal resources so management can spend more time managing the company rather than getting stuck in admin tasks.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Jeitosa Group International (View Most Recent)

Jeitosa Group International

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Jeitosa Group International

Pros

Very laid back environment. Worked exclusively from home. Management was very supportive and offered advice and assistance when needed. Management's expectations of my performance were fair and realistic. Pay was highly competitive when compared to similar jobs at different companies.

Cons

Long distance relationship with supervisor and co-workers. This hindered communications to a point. For the most part, we worked around it.

Continue to foster learning in your young employees. My internship experience with Jeitosa was a wonderful learning opportunity which I believe will help me succeed in future endeavors.

There are newer employer reviews for Jeitosa Group International