Jennie Stuart Medical Center
www.jsmc.org Hopkinsville , KY 500 to 999 Employees

Beauty - Salary = Lack of Qualified Providers and empty floors..

Saff Nurse (Current Employee)

ProsSatisfaction of providing excellent nursing care. Knowing that the care that is provided by myself is top notch. It is hard when you want to help ALL and your team is short on staff. This causes poor health care. The main thing also is that all persons have a right to excellent health care and in a timely mnner. Patients should nt have to wait until "their nurse" is back on the floor .What ahshappened with helping others? be it your fellow worker or neighbor. Salaries are important in this econmy as costs are rising at such a fast record it is hard to keep your head above water.

ConsSenior Management has forgotten the mission of JSMC. It is mre into beautifying the facility than retaining excellent Nureses and Physicians.Improvements are being made to the interior and exterior but if you do not have the staff (floors are closed at present) what good is a shell? Notice your wokers and praise them, explain why things are like they are and you will find support. Knowledge does not have a price. Lack of pride is very strong with no suppot. All you hear is "I would not go to JSMC for care no matter what". That is a shame to have what use to be a caring, compassionate hospital to be one with no one to care for those who need care and desire to be in their hometown.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember where you are and ask yourself questions as to why there are s many complaints about the care people are receiving? Why are the local nurses driving to Nashville for positions that are more rewarding? They are not only able to provide quality of care but paid a salary to make the drive very rewarding in satisfaction but are compensated for their knowledge and caring.

Always wonderful

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
    Hopkinsville, KY

I have been working at Jennie Stuart Medical Center full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: very friendly and competent staff Cons: wish they had more job opportunities Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I live that everyone there loves helping people.

Radiology Technologist (Current Employee)
    Hopkinsville, KY

I have been working at Jennie Stuart Medical Center for more than a year

Pros: There is Something different everyday Cons: Lots of people lots of drama Advice to Senior Management: Try to keep moral up Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Jennie Stuart Medical Center.

Worked for Jennie Stuart Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jennie Stuart Medical Center reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Jennie Stuart Medical Center employees.