Jenny Craig

www.jennycraig.com

Started out saving lives ended saving my own....

Management (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsIn Centre great people working hard to help clients be successful. Good team environment when it the right team. Some benefits are good, good PTO but so short staffed you can take it.

ConsEveryone above the Centre Director level lies, creates a poor working environment, cares only about protected there job, and are not business savey at all! All the reviews I have read are right on target. The upper management is running Jenny stores into the ground. Maybe this is what Nestlé wants...if so its working. They treat staff so poorly everyone is quitting, this excludes really poor pay. I have had full time employees going to the food banks to feed their family because the pay is so bad.
Even with all the "cut backs" the upper management still travels all over via air which is costly and they stay in really nice hotels all the while telling 'us' to cut back hours. Absolutely no loyalty to their long time tenured employees. And the training and the money they spend on the WORST training I have ever had to do....they brag how great the training is cause upper management doesn't dare to tell the trust..it sucks and costs so much. Why so much? Because after all the 'testing' once they get all the new materials out and after months of it not working they scrap it all!!!! All the hype about the training and then we throught it all away. Ask anyone who works there and they will tell you the upper management are useless. The Centres DON'T need them 'visiting' just to spend money which could be used to pay the staff in Center more which would make the company money.

Advice to Senior ManagementWell, if they really ever read this site they would have to be stupid not to change things...so I don't know if it makes any difference but here it goes. Remove the OLD upper management that have been there way to long running the company in the ground. The CEO, VP of North America, the DDs and DMs and most of the MDs since they are so scared to do anything now cause everyone in the field is getting let go every chance they (upper management) get. Let the CDs really run the stores with the employees that are really go at what they do. Also have weight stipulations on employees WW you have to be within 5 lbs of a healthy weight. You can promote client sto get healthy and stay that way if your staff can't do it. It's embarrassing to go to a Center when everyone is very overweight.

Money and Sales at all cost HEALTH FAMILY FRIENDS LIFE

Sales Consultant (Former Employee) Riverside, CA

I worked at Jenny Craig full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The clients and only the clients Cons: MARKET Director Riverside California Center Director and cut throat world to survive HUMAN RESOURCES get rid of the click up there and listen… Advice to Senior Management: When your employees clients and friends are trying to help you LISTEN Do NOT pay commission… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

"Change Lives" for the worse

Program Director (Former Employee) Huntington Beach, CA

I worked at Jenny Craig full-time for more than a year

Pros: Meeting with people and assisting them; honestly (the company… Cons: -Slave Labor-like work conditions: throughout the course of a day you play the role of sales person, nutritionist/advisor/counselor/cunsultant, stock room person, inventory specialist, receptionist, PR… Advice to Senior Management: Please, fire yourselves and beg to be replaced by qualified, educated and morally correct individuals. You should all be ashamed of the many lives you… More
There are newer reviews on Jenny Craig.

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!