Jenny Craig

There are newer employer reviews for Jenny Craig

Great Mission Outdated Corporate Culture

Current Employee - Centre Director in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Centre Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The opportunity to truly help someone transform their life through weight loss and weight management. Incentive to embrace a personal healthy lifestyle.

Cons

Low pay, long hours, outdated computer system, lack of trust of field employees,poor communication between corporate headquarters and centre/field. Commission structure sometimes fosters dishonesty, very little truly attractive incentives/bonuses.

Allow employees access to internet and email to service customers a standard expected level. Increase pay.

283 Other Employee Reviews for Jenny Craig (View Most Recent)

Nestle, Wake up and Smell the Coffee

Current Employee - Program Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Program Director in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The chance to make a positive difference in people's lives by supporting their weight loss goals.
    Vast menu options. Centres are located in convenient, desirable locations. The benefit package offered for full-time is competitive. All employees receive a good opportunity to lose weight on the Jenny Craig program.

Cons

Some of the centres are mismanaged and there is little to no accountablity. Some centres have an alarming high turnover.
    Many clients drop off the program because of preservatives in the food items and they often complain the food is too expensive.

Nestle: If you want a return on your investment, you will have to dig deep. Centre Directors that work in Centres with an unusual high turnover should be investigated.

Great program not so great place to work.

Former Employee - Weight Loss Consultant in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Weight Loss Consultant in New York, NY

I worked at Jenny Craig full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I was able to learn so much about nutrition and the weight lost industry. 50 % off the food so maintaining my weight was very easy and the food is the best out there. I met many great clients and also networking helped me find a new job.

Cons

The pay isn't that great.
    Out dated computer systems. They are always crashing and it makes us look so bad and it's embarrassing.
    Lack of support from upper management and center director. My Center director was a bully, wasn't supportive, never helped the staff, she was always on her iphone, and would talk crap about the staff and upper management. extremely childish and very vindictive.
    Hours are too long and having to work the major national holidays were horrific. Working July 4th is the most ridiculous ever.

get better computer system that works.
    pay your employees more.