Jenny Craig
www.jennycraig.com Carlsbad, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nestle, Wake up and Smell the Coffee

Program Director (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsThe chance to make a positive difference in people's lives by supporting their weight loss goals.
Vast menu options. Centres are located in convenient, desirable locations. The benefit package offered for full-time is competitive. All employees receive a good opportunity to lose weight on the Jenny Craig program.

ConsSome of the centres are mismanaged and there is little to no accountablity. Some centres have an alarming high turnover.
Many clients drop off the program because of preservatives in the food items and they often complain the food is too expensive.

Advice to Senior ManagementNestle: If you want a return on your investment, you will have to dig deep. Centre Directors that work in Centres with an unusual high turnover should be investigated.

Great Mission Outdated Corporate Culture

Centre Director (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The opportunity to truly help someone transform their life through weight… Cons: Low pay, long hours, outdated computer system, lack of trust of field employees,poor communication… Advice to Senior Management: Allow employees access to internet and email to service customers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great program not so great place to work.

Weight Loss Consultant (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at Jenny Craig full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I was able to learn so much about nutrition and the weight lost industry. 50 % off the food so maintaining my weight was… Cons: The pay isn't that great. Out dated computer systems. They are always crashing and it makes us look so bad and it's embarrassing. Lack of… Advice to Senior Management: get better computer system that works. pay your employees more.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Jenny Craig.

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jenny Craig reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jenny Craig CEO Monty Sharma. All reviews posted anonymously by Jenny Craig employees.