Jenny Craig
www.jennycraig.com Carlsbad, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Jenny Craig a Nestle corporation.

ProsJenny Craig does work via purchased food and consultations. They also have a maintanance plan once you've reached your goal to help keep the weight off. I love to help people. This was the best part of this job.

ConsJenny Craig (Nestlé) is awful to their employees. The pay is poor and so are their incentives. I truly believe Nestle uses Jenny Craig as a write-off for their other companies given the incompetent decision made. The local upper management is no better. When a problem arises management ignores it hoping it will go away, it never does and just gets worse and the worse it gets the more its ignored. Very unprofessional. At least that’s the way it is in the SF Bay Area. Hence, anyone with any talent usually bolts the first chance they get. I cant help feel sorry for my friends I left behind.

Great program...bad place to work

Manager (Former Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I worked at Jenny Craig full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Helping clients lose weight and reaching their goals Cons: Its too bad Jenny Craig doesn't treat their employees nearly as good as they treat their clients. You will work long hours, get paid… Advice to Senior Management: First get some marketing! Come on don't you think its about time to actually advertise like other weight loss companies? If you want… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Loved the job. Got tired of working ALL the time to pay bills.

Program Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Jenny Craig full-time for less than a year

Pros: * The people that you get to help. I really felt like I was making a difference in their lives... My… Cons: * The compensation. It is not enough to live on. Most people have a spouse, are going in debt trying to make this job work… Advice to Senior Management: Advice to Nestle: Get a new CEO. Intervene immediately, listen to your consultants who see clients every day. Change the compensation plan. Different ways to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Jenny Craig.

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jenny Craig reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jenny Craig CEO Monty Sharma. All reviews posted anonymously by Jenny Craig employees.