Jenny Craig

www.jennycraig.com
  www.jennycraig.com
There are newer employer reviews for Jenny Craig

Jenny Craig a Nestle corporation.

I have been working at Jenny Craig

Pros

Jenny Craig does work via purchased food and consultations. They also have a maintanance plan once you've reached your goal to help keep the weight off. I love to help people. This was the best part of this job.

Cons

Jenny Craig (Nestlé) is awful to their employees. The pay is poor and so are their incentives. I truly believe Nestle uses Jenny Craig as a write-off for their other companies given the incompetent decision made. The local upper management is no better. When a problem arises management ignores it hoping it will go away, it never does and just gets worse and the worse it gets the more its ignored. Very unprofessional. At least that’s the way it is in the SF Bay Area. Hence, anyone with any talent usually bolts the first chance they get. I cant help feel sorry for my friends I left behind.

290 Other Employee Reviews for Jenny Craig (View Most Recent)

Great program...bad place to work

Former Employee - Manager in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in San Diego, CA

I worked at Jenny Craig full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Helping clients lose weight and reaching their goals

Cons

Its too bad Jenny Craig doesn't treat their employees nearly as good as they treat their clients. You will work long hours, get paid minimal (minimum wage or maybe a few cents more oh and when you get a review be prepared to receive maybe 20 cents more an hour), be expected to make call after call to get back old clients since Marketing does nothing to bring in more business, get be rated and bullied by your Market Director oh and he/she will make sure to talk behind your back or spread rumors to other employees...hello are we in High School now? LOL I could keep going but I think you get the idea.

First get some marketing! Come on don't you think its about time to actually advertise like other weight loss companies? If you want your business to sustain another 30 years treat your employees with respect and pay them what they are worth, you just might become more successful. Something else is get with the times! The technology used is ancient and no email in centers or apps for smart phones? Come on Nestle and Dana stop browbeating your employees and actually listen to them, but wait employees wont always be forthcoming when their MD is a bully.

Jenny Craig works as a weight loss program but struggles as a work environment

Current Employee - Program Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Program Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I like helping clients make healthier choices? Our food is the best, and that's why the prices are higher. Our field employees work really hard for not very competitive compensation. And clients do lose weight on jc if they stick with it.

Cons

We can't beat our competitors. We have a horrible website. Check out ww, it has two apps and a great new site. Our food is 66% more than nutrisystem. Our staff is underpaid at all levels in the field and there are staffing issues because team members throw up their hands and find something else.

Jenny needs to get with the times. Centers look like the 80's. There is no app. Make the programs more affordable for clients. Pay people what they are worth and quality applicants will apply.

There are newer employer reviews for Jenny Craig