Jenny Craig

dont work here

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Jenny Craig

Pros

some of the people who worked there were very good people. some that relly did love there job and helping help, but unfortunatly those were the ones that got stepped all over... (see cons)

Cons

it is all very cut throat, back stabbing, stealing clients... comission, comission, comission. unless you work 24/7 you can't seem to keep hold of clients and what you work so hard for. corperate makes these great insentive competions between all the other locations-we would bust our butt (seeing as we we always one of the highest grossing stores around), and still we were but mere $ off. it's like they knew it was impossible. AND THEN cause you busted your butt so hard that month, the next month they raise your quota. sooo, unless your a cut throat person, you will not do good here. nice guys def. finish last here.

play fair, your employees have lives and issues outside of work too, t's not jenny 24/7, words of encouragement never hurt, and above all down present the attitude of being better than everyone else. remember you're merely a manager... you are still a person, just like everyone else.

298 Other Employee Reviews for Jenny Craig (View Most Recent)

Think about the whole environment first and see if it works for you, before you take the job.

Former Employee - Stocker/Receptionist in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Stocker/Receptionist in Chicago, IL

I worked at Jenny Craig

Pros

It was nice to see some people get results week after week on the program, they would be so happy to have lost weight. And if you like the food, the discount is nice.

Cons

The split shift schedule- you have to work in the morning, have a few hours off, then return for an evening shift. It might be okay if you can attend school during the break or if you live close to work, but otherwise you are commuting 4 times in one day and extending your workday out over 12-15 hours for 6-8 hours pay.

Don't mislead people about their advancement opportunities.

Wonderful experience, great potential with some growing pains as it has grown exponentially in the past 5 to 7 years.

Current Employee - Centre Director in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Centre Director in Boston, MA

I have been working at Jenny Craig

Pros

If you are ambitious then this is the place to be. You can move up quickly here. The oppurtunity for making money is exactly related as to how hard you work.

Cons

The benefits are really poor. Pay is also not what it should be. It seems to be a company that has moved ahead in many areas, but stuck twenty years behind in other areas like compensation and benefits.

Change the pay structure! Make everyone have drug and cori checks before offering employment. This will bring a higher caliber employee.

There are newer employer reviews for Jenny Craig