Jenny Craig
www.jennycraig.com Carlsbad, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

JENNY Craig is nothing more than a Sweat Shop

Weight Loss Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsThe only good thing is the clients and helping them get healthy and raise their self-esteem

ConsAbsolutely NO appreciation from center you work in, upper management, or corporate.
Base pay sucks $7+ an hour and maybe if you kiss ass you get 2 cent raise yearly.
Expected to be councelor, therapist, babysitter, stocker, telemarketer, etc etc etc etc.......
Treated like a slave with unrealistic expectations.
There is back stabbing, lying, harassment and discrimination.
Two employees to be in center at all times but CD's seem to be exempt from that "rule".
Computer system is horrible and not only is slower than slow but crashes constantly.
Never enough food delivered and constantly have to tell client's we are out of certain items which impacts customer service (corporate could care less).
Complete Negative attitude from Cd, Market Director, upper Management, nothing you do is appreciated or acknowledged EVER!

Advice to Senior ManagementCannot believe a company such as Nestle' who owns jenny craig allows craig to treat their employees in such a horrific way. Lost all respect for Neltle' Corporation.

Great place to work if you enjoy helping others. Bad place to work if you want to grow financially.

I have been working at Jenny Craig full-time

Pros: Great managers, excellent training, caring work atmosphere, making a difference… Cons: Poor salary, not much growth potential, sales environment, unstable commission/bonus… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nestle terrible to their employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Jenny Craig part-time

Pros: great client to work with Cons: Their employee are disposable, you have to be good at… Advice to Senior Management: appreciate good employees No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Jenny Craig.

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jenny Craig reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Jenny Craig CEO Monty Sharma. All reviews posted anonymously by Jenny Craig employees.