There are newer employer reviews for Jenny Craig

MIxed feelings

Former Employee - Program Director in New York, NY
Former Employee - Program Director in New York, NY

I worked at Jenny Craig

Pros

I feel that there is potential to change lives and make great money, depending on the season. Build great relationships with people and growth within company.

Cons

There should be a stronger base salary during the months when there are absolutely zero leads generating business and a higher pay structure to retain the legitimate and passionate employees.

Do not pay consultants on a commision for simply placing food orders. Pay program directors a strong base salary, with potential for bonus based on performance, rather than commision only.

268 Other Employee Reviews for Jenny Craig (View Most Recent)

Run Run As Fast As You Can

Current Employee - Program Director in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Program Director in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Jenny Craig

Pros

Able to meet people and "change lives" if they follow the program. If you work for a good center director then the job is easy, if not then it can be HELL- I was lucky, my friend who works at another center not so lucky she is in constant conflict with co-workers fighting for commission

Cons

Pay Sucks Commission Structure Sucks $8.65 base pay per hr. Long hours 9am to 7pm half day on Sat. Some centers are open Sundays. Benefits suck and cost almost $100 per month for indivdual but if your making $8.00 that is a major chunk from your check! Medical benefits are limited as well.

Get it together and pay your employees

Unethical Witches

Former Employee - Assistant Centre Director in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Assistant Centre Director in New York, NY

I worked at Jenny Craig

Pros

Do not need a college degree, Sense of fulfillment, Food discounts.

Cons

UNethical management, favoritism & nepotism, unfairness in corporate culture, rules not fairly enforced, gossip, shitty hours, low pay, HORRIBLE benefits.

I would advise Patty Larchet to introduce more testosterone into this environment. I now work in finance - which is almost all men and it is infintesimilly more professional. Do not promote your corporate culture to turn your employees into stepford wives, which is exactly how women who stay there and grow start to act. Pay your employees more than just min wage and secure some better benefits.

There are newer employer reviews for Jenny Craig