JetBlue

www.jetblue.com

Very positive, the best airlines in the country by far.

Move Team Coordinator (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsOur values. Safety, integrity, passion, caring and fun. Jetblue lives by them and so do we the crew members. I love the flexibility and the commitment from top management to create a healthy and pleasant work environment. They value our opinion and do their best to make us feel that we are a big contributor to our success. I am looking forward to staying with jetblue til I retire.

ConsExpanding too fast, but the last couple of year this has been under control. There is really not many cons. The positive out weights the negative by a mile.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart looking to fly over seas. Get bigger airplanes, but stay focus. I would like to see us fly all over the world and share the jetblue experience throughout. I belive that at some point we're going to have to do it just to be able to compete.

Great place to work

IT Systems Manager (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at JetBlue

Pros: People were great to work with and just about everyone… Cons: Minimal work/life balance Work location is difficult to get to and… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to keep close to your employees and listen. From a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The Highlight of my Working Career

Manager (Former Employee) Jf Kennedy Ap, NY

I worked at JetBlue

Pros: The culture and the people Cons: I wonder about how some Directors were chosen Advice to Senior Management: I have no advice for the Senior/Executive Leadership. They're doing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!