Great Job

Current Employee - Airport Operations Crew Member  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Airport Operations Crew Member in Boston, MA

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

Very fun company culture. Amazing benefits and competitive pay. I would recommend jetblue as a place to work to anyone.

Cons

Company needs to invest more in software to simplify data analysis and aid in real-time recovery operations. Our current software cannot keep up with major weather events and hinders our response

Other Reviews for JetBlue

Two Words: Dream Job.

Current Employee - Corporate Finance  in  Forest Hills, NY
    Current Employee - Corporate Finance in Forest Hills, NY

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

If you can manage to score a corporate job for this company, jump on it as quickly as possible. I've never seen a place with so many people who truly love what they are doing. Caring for employees is instilled all the way up to senior management and it is real. Fast growing company gives room for fast growth and promotion. huge growth potential, and a lot of healthy challenges that come with fast growth dynamics.

The super benefits and generous Paid Time Off is just icing on the cake.

Cons

The only down side I can think of is that the pay in corporate may be below what is typical in other corporations if you're a financial person.

Great flight benefits, some good people, mediocre directors.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Forest Hills, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Forest Hills, NY

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

Flight Benefits allow to fly employee, parents, children and spouse or significant-other for free.
    Fun, young company with lots of extra curricular activities to help the community.
    Healh insurance did not go up in several years.
    Stock options with discount.

Cons

Salaries for middle management are below average, some directors and VPs have huge bonuses.
    Politics preserve unhappy frustrated people in lead and key positions. Some jobs are a farce.
    Mediocre untalented people is not detected. Spot bonuses are rare.
    The performance measurement is absurdly useless. No clear career path or talent detection.

Detect, preserve and utilize talent. Reward hard honest work. Do not rely on consultants for everything. Fire negative leaders or the good people reporting to them with leave. Train management, enhance their horizons. They are myopic.

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!