my take

Current Employee - Airport Ops  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Airport Ops in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

The opprotunity for flight benefits. makes for a better second job and part time if you can find it..

Cons

you clean your own aircraft, you can end up with multiple jobs and only 1 pay check. you clean, cashier, take inventory/do stock. The polotics can get in the way of the job

re- evaluate your front lines and the compensation your providing them. When those stormy seasons come around and flights are getting canceled left and right and your employees are literally being spat on! you may want to pay them a bit more to deal with such B.S

Other Reviews for JetBlue

Lets keep a union out of jetBlue!

Current Employee - Pilot
    Current Employee - Pilot

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

Better than average work environment. The people are for the most part very good to work with and everyone - for the most part - seems to be trying to work towards the same goal. It is a very tough time in the airline industry, but we need to be compensated fairly - and our current medical benefits are well below standard. Out pay is getting better, but still lags our competition. There needs to be some substantial, meaningful changes in this area or I am afraid that a union will be voted onto the property. Please don't let that happen -

Cons

Lower pay and benefits than other airlines

Lead!

Jetblue Airways.

Current Employee - Pilot  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Pilot in New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

One of the few airlines with a decent relationship between managament and the rank and file. As we grow, the trend is toward a standard airline, but on the surface they are still trying to keep it civil.

Cons

Benefits package is industry lagging.

Listen to the people in the trenches. Some of these Senior VP's are idiots. If they listened to what was really going on, the company would run better.

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!