JetBlue
www.jetblue.com Long Island City, NY 5000+ Employees

JetBlue Becomes A Victim Of It's Success

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

ProsAlthough not always successful people at JetBlue try to do the right thing. Enpowerment was a big thing during the early days of the airline, although it isn't as prevalent as it used to be.

ConsJetBlue was started by people who were willing to take a risk. Over time the Risk Takers have either been driven out or pigeoned hole and made to change over time. In their place has risen the Care Takers. People who require conformity and scorn enpowerment.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe best advertisement is "word of mouth" advertising. The growth of the Marketing Department indicates that we are looking for "cutzie" gimmicks instead of sticking to the best advertisement; a satisfied customer.

Not the great place to work it used to be..

Server Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros: When I first started JetBlue was an incredible place to work. I had a great team, and really felt appreciated as an employee. … Cons: Salaries in IT are well below average. If you can't afford to do anything when you get there, what good are flight benefits? … Advice to Senior Management: Return to the core values that the company was founded on.. Safety,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

To the shareholders, the financial stability, and defining a new tier of airline, "value airline" , good job.

Captain (Current Employee)

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros: People. It is a fun place to work. Cons: Benefits and retirement are not up to industry standards. And… Advice to Senior Management: Support the pilots pay them average or better yet above… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetBlue CEO Dave Barger. All reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees.