There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

Not the great place to work it used to be..

Current Employee - Server Engineer
Current Employee - Server Engineer

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

When I first started JetBlue was an incredible place to work. I had a great team, and really felt appreciated as an employee. The flight benefits are nice. There's a certain level of autonomy that is nice to have, but the lack of direct supervision can be frustrating at times when you need someone to stick up for you.

Cons

Salaries in IT are well below average. If you can't afford to do anything when you get there, what good are flight benefits? IT management continues to make promises that are not kept. Recent initiatives to review salaries and experience were a step in the right direction, that unfortunately missed the mark completely.

Return to the core values that the company was founded on.. Safety, Caring, Integrity, Fun & Passion 4 out of the 5 are gone..

295 Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue (View Most Recent)

my take

Current Employee - Airport Ops in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Airport Ops in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

The opprotunity for flight benefits. makes for a better second job and part time if you can find it..

Cons

you clean your own aircraft, you can end up with multiple jobs and only 1 pay check. you clean, cashier, take inventory/do stock. The polotics can get in the way of the job

re- evaluate your front lines and the compensation your providing them. When those stormy seasons come around and flights are getting canceled left and right and your employees are literally being spat on! you may want to pay them a bit more to deal with such B.S

Lets keep a union out of jetBlue!

Current Employee - Pilot
    Current Employee - Pilot

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

Better than average work environment. The people are for the most part very good to work with and everyone - for the most part - seems to be trying to work towards the same goal. It is a very tough time in the airline industry, but we need to be compensated fairly - and our current medical benefits are well below standard. Out pay is getting better, but still lags our competition. There needs to be some substantial, meaningful changes in this area or I am afraid that a union will be voted onto the property. Please don't let that happen -

Cons

Lower pay and benefits than other airlines

Lead!