JetBlue
www.jetblue.com Long Island City, NY 5000+ Employees

Overall amazing place to work...

Analyst (Current Employee)
Long Island City, NY

ProsGreat work/life balance and flexibility in the corporate office. Long Island City office is state-of-the-art. Work with some very positive, talented, passionate people. Professional development and promotional/lateral opportunities are available. Travel benefits are always great.

ConsSome people definitely shouldn't be in the positions they're in... not just referring to management roles. Nearly impossible to get fired once you're in, and I think a lot of people take advantage of that.

Way too much emphasis placed on talent development. Don't get me wrong, *professional* development is extremely important, but a stronger focus needs to be placed on talent acquisition... bring in the right people, both front-line and support side because there are a lot of disgruntled people and otherwise "bad apples" here that aren't going to develop no matter how many Principles of Leadership classes you put them through.

Recruiting team is very friendly, but the process is long and takes a lot of patience. After applying, don't expect to hear anything for several months if at all.

Salary/benefits are lower than other industries, but that's part of working for an airline. It's fun and very rewarding, but certainly not a place to get rich. Know what you're getting into before applying, it's not for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on bringing in the right people! It's vital for our future success...

Descent salary, most flexible schedule, unprofessional employees, physical work.

Ground Operations (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros: Benefits and flying perks are good. The schedule is very flexible - shift trades… Cons: No opportunity for advancement to management side of the house. More

great place to work

Manager (Current Employee)
    Forest Hills, NY

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros: dynamic environment with autonomy for the independent minded Cons: a little top heavy (and process controls are difficult to… Advice to Senior Management: reinvigorate standardizing PM methodology. Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetBlue CEO Dave Barger. All reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees.