JetBlue
www.jetblue.com Long Island City, NY 5000+ Employees

I couldn't be happier

In Flight Crew Member (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsSalary that is decent considering how easy the job is. Most coworkers are like family. My direct management always gets back to me. Travel privileges available on almost all domestic carriers and multiple international carriers are fantastic. I have seen this company come to the backs of its crewmembers in the worst of times and I could not be more proud.

ConsSome coworkers do not share same value of work ethic and can seem entitled. I just ignore them. Some scheduling rules are ridiculous and not consistent.

Never a dull moment at the airport!

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I have been working at JetBlue part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Travel Benefits- flexible schedule- pay is decent for what we do-… Cons: Just like any other job, you sometimes work with others… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall good, but the pay below industry average.

Flight Attendant (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Free travel, flexible schedule, meet some really interesting peopl Cons: Long workdays, upper management is really greedy Advice to Senior Management: Pay your people what they are worth. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetBlue CEO Dave Barger. All reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees.