JetBlue

www.jetblue.com

It was a great airline to work with,till CEO David Neeleman was let go and management stop caring for its employees.

Flight Attendant (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsGood destinations, you get to travel and have agreements with other airlines.you can try to make your work schedule depending on your seniority. If you work a lot of hours you can make some money to make a living.

ConsDishonest management, The health insurance gets higher every year. The Company does not care anymore for their employees(no loyalty to employees). The company breaks their own work rules to justify their firing of people and treat similar cases differently. The company does not treat employees equal. The company targets people that want a union which is strongly needed. Reserve flight attendants get over worked by Jetblue. You have to work a lot of flight hours to make serious money and when you do that they try to change the rules to stop you from making the money you need to make your living. Try not to make it a career because airlines come and go. Always have another job on the side or get a degree in something else while working for the airline.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of your employees and they will take care of the customers. That was David Neeleman's way. And it worked! Start making changes to management. Get rid of current management and middle management and do a reconstruction. Let people work the hours they need to survive in this economy. Have cheaper insurance,the airline is a Multi-billion dollar industry it can be done. Stop wasting millions of dollars to stop a union and start putting that money into employees pockets.

MEH

I have been working at JetBlue full-time

Pros: Beats not having a job Cons: Poor health insurance, no profit sharing, Advice to Senior Management: Just pay me average No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Once in a lifetime

Flight Attendant (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fellow employees, open door policy, pay Cons: Uniform committee needed work, scheduling, management Advice to Senior Management: Be more understanding to emergency situations and circumstances employees may… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!