JetBlue
www.jetblue.com Long Island City, NY 5000+ Employees

Great Company - Limited Growth Opportunity

Analyst (Current Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

ProsStrong cutting edge company leading the industry in offerings. There are many opportunities for entry level employees. The culture here in Salt Lake is amazing. Front line Managers are generally very grounded and in the corner for their direct reports.

ConsAnalysts are not treated the same nor given the same opportunities as supervisors or others in operational positions. Mid Level management (Director/VP) are too lost in the day to day operation to see problems developing amongst non operational teams.
Opportunities for growth and advancement (minimum requirements for similar jobs) are not consistent across different office/airport locations across the company.

Good Place To Work

Reservations Agent (Current Employee)
    Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You Get To Work From Home Cons: Very Strict. If you are not efficient and self… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Wonderful Culture and Great place to work!!!

Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee)
    Jamaica, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Culture and the people that you work with each day.… Cons: There is nothing I can say bad about the company Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetBlue CEO Dave Barger. All reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees.