There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

Great company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing culture, great people and business partners. Good work / life balance.

Cons

Can get stressful just like any other job.

Advice to Management

Everyone is doing a good job so keep up the good work :)

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Actions Do Not Match Words

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Profitable company should remain in business for quite a while longer, especially because CEO cuts and hacks benefits to please investors. JetBlue employees are all pretty good to work with so the environment is kind.

Cons

Company leaders say whatever needs to be said to keep the employees quiet, then turn around and do whatever they want. Words do not match actions. When this company was new, we used to feel special and important but now it seems we are each just numbers.

Advice to Management

A dozen years ago, you treated us each very specially. Now it seems like we are just numbers especially with the chopped health care and limited options. Sick family members need health care coverage and you are putting money before people being self-insured and controling cost by taking from workers. Live up to your own values of caring and integrity, please. If every insurance company says a medical condition is covered and you say 'no it's not' then you are being a medical doctor not a CEO.

2. I had an awesome time working at JetBlue, they really follow through with their values.

Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Queens Village, NY
    Former Intern - Marketing Intern in Queens Village, NY

I worked at JetBlue as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of perks, great team, and awesome company culture. As an intern I was able to fly for free and extend that benefit to my parents and a friend or significant other. The team really tried to integrate me in the meetings and have me meet everyone and learn about their job duties. I especially enjoyed attending the meeting which were not boring at all and full of information.

Cons

It doesn't seem like there are many openings or room for advancement. I would have like to be offered a position after the internship but that seemed like a dream. Many interns continued to be interns because there aren't openings. When you are an intern it seems as though the opportunity is there to join the company but in reality there isn't.

Advice to Management

Management was great, I just think they should be a bit more approachable.