JetBlue

www.jetblue.com

Job of a lifetime.

Senior Analyst (Former Employee) Long Island City, NY

ProsIf you have an opportunity to be part of the JetBlue team, do not pass it up. Though I still have many years left in my career, I am certain that I am going to continue to look back at JetBlue as one of the best places, if not the best place, I ever worked.

Overall there are not many places where else can you learn a lot and enjoy doing it every day, in a fun, innovative, collaborative environment – and at least to me, that is worth a lot (plus if you like traveling, free flights is icing on the cake!).

ConsAs some people mentioned in their reviews, their pay is not as competitive as you may find in other industries, and advancement can be challenging (but I do believe they are working on development plans to address that and they do value promoting from within, which is great).

I've had a heck of a ride so far.

Warranty Coordinator (Current Employee) Long Island City, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The crewmembers are very nice and care about others Cons: Not enough holidays off to enjoy with family. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place, dynamic environment, diversity of workforce

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at JetBlue as a contractor

Pros: Great opportunity and fun loving culture, Great place, dynamic environment,… Cons: cannot think of any per se, however, could be a challenging environment for… More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!