JetBlue
www.jetblue.com Long Island City, NY 5000+ Employees

Great coworkers, horrible hours.

Airport Operations Crew Member (Current Employee)
East Boston, MA

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for less than a year

ProsThe hire people who really care about customer service. They gave 8 free buddy passes each year and you can travel stand-by whenever the flight is open.

ConsAfter I was hired, then I found out my hours were to start at 4:30am even though they promised that my hours would be within the hours of Boston public transportation.

I am happy when I go to work because i love my job

Analyst (Current Employee)
Long Island City, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than a year

Pros: Awesome benefits, great teamleader, excellent culture, good work experience. JetBlue makes you… Cons: Slow technological advancement. Things that are being done in other carriers for years are just now coming… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure you hear the people, listen to the values committee and even if it hurts, make changes that are beneficial to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Place To Work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at JetBlue

Pros: Great company to work for not to mention the Perks. Cons: Very stressful when there are weather issues More

There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetBlue CEO Dave Barger. All reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees.