There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

Great internship.

Former Employee - Summer CollegeCrew  in  Forest Hills, NY
Former Employee - Summer CollegeCrew in Forest Hills, NY

I worked at JetBlue

Pros

People are very friendly, and it's a very collaborative environment. I like the emphasis on serving customers and each other. Flexible hours whenever needed. Great travel benefits too!

Cons

Recruiting process was somewhat haphazard and notification came pretty late in the school year. It can sometimes be tough to get on flights.

Honestly, keep doing what you're doing. Perhaps focus a bit more attention on behind-the-scenes Crewmembers, but I really enjoyed my experience.

288 Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue (View Most Recent)

Ramper

Former Employee - Ramp Agent  in  Long Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Ramp Agent in Long Beach, CA

I worked at JetBlue

Pros

flight benefits are great, get to work outside, physical work, flexible schedule, vacation and benefits even for part time employees.

Cons

early monrings, late nights, very physical labor, seniority based schedules, very "gang like" atmosphere, long hours, incompetent middle management, many senior unhappy employees.

better pre-employment screening, make it easier to clean out the "dead wood" employees who have plenty of senority but dont want to work hard at all.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side!!!!

Former Employee - Flight Attendant  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Flight Attendant in New York, NY

I worked at JetBlue

Pros

Flight Benefits and loong layovers in nice cities

Cons

Horrible communication Management from other Airlines who come in and try to make jetBlue like their old Airline....

Stop favoring and open your eyes to the Employees that do what's right...instead of the Pets that treat our pax BAD!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!