There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

A company that's lost its way and treats the internal customer poorly

Former Employee - In Flight in New York, NY
Former Employee - In Flight in New York, NY

I worked at JetBlue full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

IN the beginning, company had 5 values and stood by them, was amazing to be there. But as company grew, direction and treatment of employees lost.

Cons

Management as be turned over to other airline execs., treatment of employees is horrible, healthcare is created by JB, not a healthcare company. Profits over people is now the norm. Fear runs thru the employees to keep their job

In your goal to gain money you lost your vision of what the company stood for, Nelman's dream turned to a Barger nightmare wih his incompetant management firing people with no say or reason why. You go against the grain ur immediately removed no reason why.

295 Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue (View Most Recent)

long

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

JetBlue Airways offers free flight benefits, yearly raises, flexible schedule. We also get other discounts to other companies that JetBlue partners with.

Cons

Jetblue is still a start up company and is still learning how they want to run the company. There is a lot of inconsistency between stations and employees

rapidly deteriorating.

Current Employee - Pilot in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Pilot in New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

employees are fabulous in spite of working conditions

Cons

Management gets more hostile everyday

please explain how Alaska who you say is in the sweet spot with us, can quadruple our profit with less planes and 15% higher costs. Tell us how you agreed to a pay review process and then broke your word. Tell us how you plan to attract any pilot with 15% under industry average wages, the worst health care in the industry and below average retirement.

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue