JetBlue
www.jetblue.com Long Island City, NY 5000+ Employees

Yuck!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Long Island City, NY

I worked at JetBlue for more than 3 years

ProsDO NOT TRUST THE POSITIVE REVIEWS HERE! They are written by HR! If you desire to work in a place filled with dirty hipsters whose major life decision is going from a full on beard to mutton chops, party boys and party girls whose only redeeming quality is not driving after a binge drinking session that seems to happen nightly, people who feel the need to mention their "lifestyle preferences" (if you know what I mean) every time you talk to them, managers who are abusive and will lie to your face, then this is the place for you. If you seek a respectable professional environment that actually values some kind of sense of sanity and morality, please look elsewhere.

ConsAnything and everything. This place is a complete and utter disaster. It's sad to see a once wonderful company get into such disarray.

Advice to Senior ManagementExpunge the cancers that are killing this company. When founder David Neeleman was ousted, the company lost it's way. David was a humble and moral man who believed in doing right by the customer and the employee. The company has certainly lost its way.

Every year it gets worst to work in a jetblue environment.

Flight Attendant (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: You can fly for free. Cons: Ever since the first CEO and founder got released for doing the right thing, the work place has gotten hostel, no values and loyalty towards… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to the roots that Jetblue was build on,taking care of your employees, if they start doing that again the employees will take… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great coworkers, horrible hours.

Airport Operations Crew Member (Current Employee)
East Boston, MA

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for less than a year

Pros: The hire people who really care about customer service. They gave 8 free… Cons: After I was hired, then I found out my hours were to start at 4:30am… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetBlue CEO Dave Barger. All reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees.