JetBlue

www.jetblue.com

Jetblue has been one massive disappointment after another.

Flight Operations (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsDecent control of schedule, multiple east coast bases, travel benefits, motion on the seniority list is picking up due to others leaving for better employment.

ConsHealthcare is well below par, work rules and hourly pay are below average, the vacation system is broken, retirement is behind average, sick and personal time accrual is behind average, moral on the line is pretty poor, most conversations revolve around the poor compensation and work rules.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou constantly over promise and under deliver. Treat your long term employees better, they will take care of the customers better. They can also save the company time and money in fuel savings as well as raise NPS scores.

Avoid the IT department at jetBlue if you value your career

IT Manager (Current Employee) Long Island City, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: - Free flights - people I work with I get along… Cons: - Directors are still detached, selfish, and ignore recommendations from their management and experienced people, leaving those people to mop up poor decisions - A lot… Advice to Senior Management: People department needs to pay closer attention to what's going on in departments, specifically IT. There needs to be more ways for Crewmembers to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A company that's lost its way and treats the internal customer poorly

In Flight (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: IN the beginning, company had 5 values and stood by them, was amazing… Cons: Management as be turned over to other airline execs., treatment of employees is horrible, healthcare is created by JB,… Advice to Senior Management: In your goal to gain money you lost your vision of what the company stood for, Nelman's dream turned to a Barger nightmare… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!