JetBlue
www.jetblue.com Long Island City, NY 5000+ Employees

Strive for growth

ProsA excellent culture with strong values that are executed on, obviously you can fly for free, health care is available and communication from the top down is very visible.

ConsThe health care programs is horrendous, on the operating side of the company most managers are reactive though that is changing and your sick and vacation bank is one and the same.

Advice to Senior ManagementRe evaluate best labor practices for compensation

Nice on the outside, but rotten on the inside

People Department (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than a year

Pros: (This is all my view points from the LIC Support Center) -Younger workforce - Energized environment, but this differs from dept to dept - Great architecture at HQ… Cons: VPs and higher have no clue as to what goes on with the Day 2 Day operations and therefore take the lead from their Directors… Advice to Senior Management: You claim to live by the mission and vision, but it seems it only pertains to customers. The people working hard to support you seem… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

They fly by luck

In Flight (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Job Free flights No overbooking Allow you to be part time if you… Cons: Give pilots 10 hours rest but work Flight attendants to unsafe levels of exhaustion. 18 plus hours. Inflight crews should all be on the same… Advice to Senior Management: Listen and learn from your front line people. Stop making stupid decisions. Learn from the big… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetBlue CEO Dave Barger. All reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees.