JetBlue

www.jetblue.com

Amazing company to work for! Great culture!

Marketing and Systems Operations (Current Employee)

ProsJetBlue has an amazing culture and truly lives by its 5 core values of Safety Caring Integrity Passion and Fun! I always felt like the company valued my work. Very rarely did I have a bad day at work. Lots of upward career opportunities once you get in!

ConsBecause JetBlue is a smaller primarily domestic carrier, if you're interested in International work, it may not be the place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to focus on your core values, Whenever anyone asks me what I think about working for JetBlue, I always emphasize how much importance was placed on the values and what a difference that made. My current airline has a similar value system, but it is not emphasized or believed in the way it was at JetBlue and that makes a huge difference. Most people could not even name our 4 corner stones.

Horrible abusive management

Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) Houston, TX

I worked at JetBlue full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: First few years was a great place with pleasant work environment and great travel benefits, but… Cons: New management draconian, abusive, conniving and downright mean-spirited; just always looking for any reason to knock you, belittle you and/or hand out disciplinary action; could… Advice to Senior Management: Since you brag about integrity being one of the company's values and hold us to it, maybe you should hold yourself to it in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Fun job

Flight Attendant (Current Employee) Jamaica, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fun job, some people there are great. Cons: No union so be careful Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!