JetBlue

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

Great company, poor pay.

Former Employee - At Home Representative in Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - At Home Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at JetBlue full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Free flights. Good benefits. Wonderful co-workers.

Cons

Generally, I had to catch a flight out of Las Vegas.

308 Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue (View Most Recent)

A good opportunity for my first two years, but disappointing the last two years.

Former Employee - Reservations Agent in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Reservations Agent in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at JetBlue full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working from home, travel benefits, thorough training and resources, opportunity to advance, friendly atmosphere, flexible schedule and travel opportunities.

Cons

Policies were constantly changing. Job expectations changed more towards sales, it was required we have a certain percentile of upscale on our average calls per review period.

It was a great ride while it lasted....

I worked at JetBlue full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Founded on excellent Corporate Culture and Values; Free travel (if you can take the time off), Many Great employees. Fun working in a fast paced environment with many facinating and dedicated people. Everyday is different with new challenges and excitement.

Cons

Shoddy Benefits, no identifiable "career paths", Values and Culture have declined in response to growth,employee turnover (high), non-competitive Salary structures, etc... Not for a long term career...Not many employees are kept past the 10 year mark and targeted for replacement at those levels no matter how much they have accomplished. Insider run.

Despite the rhetoric, return to the basics that got JetBlue through the first 10 years. Take a hard look at Managers, Directors and above who are primarily self-interested in their own career preservation at the expense of their Crewmembers. Stock prices have gone up at the expense of morale and continuing employee "churn" to keep costs down to boost ROIC.

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue