JetBlue
www.jetblue.com Long Island City, NY 5000+ Employees

Jet Blue losing focus

Ground Operations Lead (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsIt's a growing company and the benefits are great if you and your family likes to travel. Shift trades is also great, allows you to make adjustment to take care of personal things or attend school.

ConsSupervisors and management only think about their personal gain within the company,and there is no togetherness within the departments. Blame Always roll down hill to save one's job.

Advice to Senior ManagementCare for your workers like you say you care for the customers. Hire quality not quantity.

Great internship.

Summer CollegeCrew (Former Employee)
    Forest Hills, NY

I worked at JetBlue

Pros: People are very friendly, and it's a very collaborative environment. I like the emphasis… Cons: Recruiting process was somewhat haphazard and notification came pretty late in the… Advice to Senior Management: Honestly, keep doing what you're doing. Perhaps focus a bit… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ramper

Ramp Agent (Former Employee)
    Long Beach, CA

I worked at JetBlue

Pros: flight benefits are great, get to work outside, physical work,… Cons: early monrings, late nights, very physical labor, seniority based schedules, very… Advice to Senior Management: better pre-employment screening, make it easier to clean out the "dead wood" employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetBlue CEO Dave Barger. All reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees.