JetBlue

www.jetblue.com
  www.jetblue.com
There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

jetBlue a great place to work and to explore the world

Current Employee - Baggage Service Coordinator in New York, NY
Current Employee - Baggage Service Coordinator in New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

the ability to be able to fly whenever you want to and whereever you want to (keeping in mind you are flying standby) anywhere in the jetBlue system and virtually anyhwere in the world on any airline that partners with jetBlue, the work environment is great and the support from management and co-workers is better than any job i've had

Cons

The attendance is a little bit strict, the fact that you're going to have to give up your weekends if your seniortiy is not high enough. Working on major holidays, and spending new year's eve at the job. Dealing with Irregular Operations (IROP's as we call them) and dealing with dissatisfied customers.

They're already going a great job, unlike other airlines cutting people they are trying to be different than the rest of the airline industry.

304 Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue (View Most Recent)

Am I going to get called out even though I did not give my name in this survey?

Current Employee - Airport Operations in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Airport Operations in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros

I have a great scheudle now and I travel at least a few times a month. I am an people person. I love the interaction that I have with my customers especailly the regular ones. I love meeting customer from places that I have visited, it makes the job even more fun. I have even made a few friends with some of my customers.

Cons

Mechanical cancellations and honestly this swaping shift thing. Someone worked a 24 hour period hour shift and they only got paid straight time becasue they picked up shifts for some people. That is just plain wrong. I do understand rules behind it, but there should be some exceptions. This person picks up overtime and other people'sshifts often, but never 24 hours. The people in local leadership here smiled in that crewmember's face and said wow what a great job, but when that person got their paycheck, it said just the opposite.

They already know. It is sad that you have to come to a survey like this when you can not get you own issues resolved with management. I was told to go to my values group to get the crewmember's issue resolved and they took a month to respond to my email. I was so upset, I did not even want to respond back to it.

Truly mixed feelings

Former Employee - Customer Service Agent. . and Their Was No Feedback Except Negative When and If It Ever Happened. in Boston, MA

I worked at JetBlue

Pros

The Benefits! The salary is relatvely better then the rest of the industry.

Cons

Unexperience management. The head training liason didnt' even know how to work any of the Microsoft programms. How are you suppose to lead and train ifyou can't make a document.

How about we be on the same page. Don't say one thing to your employees and then a few months down the road say another thing. You lose major intergrity and resepect from your employees when you don't tell the truth .. Six months or a year!?

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue