JetBlue
www.jetblue.com Long Island City, NY 5000+ Employees

Truly mixed feelings

Customer Service Agent. . and Their Was No Feedback Except Negative When and If It Ever Happened. (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at JetBlue

ProsThe Benefits! The salary is relatvely better then the rest of the industry.

ConsUnexperience management. The head training liason didnt' even know how to work any of the Microsoft programms. How are you suppose to lead and train ifyou can't make a document.

Advice to Senior ManagementHow about we be on the same page. Don't say one thing to your employees and then a few months down the road say another thing. You lose major intergrity and resepect from your employees when you don't tell the truth .. Six months or a year!?

Love company culture

Forest Hills, NY

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros: Company culture is great. The Crewmembers here are very honest, understanding,… Cons: JetBlue is a small airline mentality that is slowly shifting towards big airline mentality. This process takes time and some managers & directors do… Advice to Senior Management: Better communicate with Crewmembers internally prior to releasing information to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great company, no opportunities

Analyst (Current Employee)
Forest Hills, NY

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros: Flight benefits and the ease of the commute to the headquarters in Forest Hills. You're reverse commuting so it's never a… Cons: The company is not disciplined and therefore promoted a lot of people early on and has since just stopped promoting. Period. Especially in… Advice to Senior Management: Put the right people in the right jobs and get the wrong people off the bus already. This company has too many people who either… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetBlue CEO Dave Barger. All reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees.