JetBlue

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue

Great People

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great travel benefits (better when also compared to other airlines), most of the people here are extremely caring individuals

Cons

Depending on the department or location work-life balance can be challenging, career development/growth can also move a bit slowly

More focus on retention of talent

309 Other Employee Reviews for JetBlue (View Most Recent)

Discriminates Against Disabled Employees

Former Employee - Ticketing
    Former Employee - Ticketing

I worked at JetBlue full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

At the beginning it was a new company with lots of potential, a big budget and staff freshly picked. The employees were happy and the company rewarded them well with gifts and recognition.

Cons

A few years later the company started to loose money, cut back on employee gifts/recognition eventually started eliminating jobs. Before the founder got booted out there was a lot of speculation as to which direction the company was going and why the leaders were MIA all the time. The work load at the time was busy and there weren't enough employees to cover the ticket counters or gates but we managed. On a very terrible day I was injured on the job, because of short staffing, and all the happy moments I had working for this company went down the drain. Soon enough the company's insurance refused to pay for treatment, I was sent home, was denied job modification and the management was told to make my life miserable in hopes that I would just quit. But I didn't. I took those bastards to court never giving up on the job I once thought I loved. I won my case. It still saddens me that they would treat loyal employees in such an inhumane manner but that is exactly what they did.

If you don't want to get sued then you need to change your business approach on how you treat employees that get hurt on the job.

great company to work for

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

flight befits are great, people i work with are great

Cons

wroking long days with delays and screaming customers

There are newer employer reviews for JetBlue