JetBlue
www.jetblue.com Long Island City, NY 5000+ Employees

IT Morale is Very Low

(Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsIt used to be a great place to work. There are still some great coworkers left. The travel benefits are great.

ConsThe current IT leadership has systematically dismantled all the skill and innovation in IT that made JetBlue great. There is a clear resentment from senior IT leadership, that have little industry background themselves, toward existing crewmembers that are experienced. This has resulted in the hiring of inexperienced new managers that are favored not for their skills, but for their inability to challange any thing. Kind of like the blind leading the blind, while JetBlue suffers from all the ill conceived decisions that are no longer challanged.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote IT leadership from within, or based on industry experience. Enough damage has already been done to IT, but it is not too late to fix it. We want to once again be proud of working at JetBlue.

NOT a good place to work

Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at JetBlue

Pros: the people that reported to me always treated me with the respect that I deserved,… Cons: Upper level management was clueless. They have to respect for… Advice to Senior Management: fire the entire crew services leadership team and start again. they… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company - poor department

New York, NY

I have been working at JetBlue

Pros: great benefits if you like to travel and the pay is pretty good. Company overall… Cons: Morale within IT is very low. No clear strategy and assumption… Advice to Senior Management: The comapny has it's values, it would be good if… More
There are newer reviews on JetBlue.

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for JetBlue CEO Dave Barger. All reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees.